We hope your new year has started off great!
We already have a lot in the works for 2018! One Announcement were excited to make is we are now proudly apart of the American Society of Estate Liquidators.
The American Society of Estate Liquidators® (ASEL)? is the #1 Estate Sales Association since 2001, ASEL has been leading the way towards propelling the estate liquidation industry forward through empowering excellence. They continue to raise the standards in an industry that is unregulated, resulting in a reputation of being a trusted resource to consumers and professionals alike as a professional trade organization. They are proud to be raising industry standards and creating preference and credibility for members and consumers.
As the nation’s #1 Estate Sales Association, #1 educator of estate sales professionals, and #1 advocate for the estate liquidation industry, they know that the consumers seeking estate sales professionals often times have more questions than answers when they begin the estate liquidation process.
As a public service to consumers, they have assembled these FREE articles to help you learn more, know more, and expect more from an estate sales professional.
- How To Find an Estate Sale Company That is Right For You
- The Importance of Finding Reputable Estate Sale Companies
- Family Estate Sale versus Estate Sale Companies
- When Reality Hits, Estate Sales Companies Can Help
- What Fair Market Value is NOT
- Estate Sale Services – What Do They Include?
- Top 15 Tips for Dealing With Personal Property in Estates
- How Do Estate Sales Work?
We hope this was helpful to everyone and look forward to seeing you all soon at a great sale!